The other day I learned from my boss that Dawn detergent is great at killing bugs. “So what?” you may be asking, or maybe its “What the Hell does this have to do with dogs?”
Well I’ll tell you, you inpatient little buggers. Apparently it is great at killing fleas and ticks, apparently better than some flea and tick shampoo. I’m not sure whether or not its true and I would love all of your opinions.
So what do you think?
now that i think about it it probalby would be a bad idea because you could not use it on the head…
- yourpetsucks answered: The vet from work came over and chewed us out for telling someone that. She said it’s not true at all.
- sweetsugarepidemic answered: It definitely kills fleas on SPOT (30 sec?). I use a cottonball with water and a little Dawn and brush it on any flea I find on my pets :)
- theamazinbgcarpman reblogged this from agroomerstail and added:
- ashleighgraygrooming answered: It has to be the citrus Dawn from what I have learned over the years and in my experience it’s not that wonderful.
- agroomerstail posted this